Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I receive an e-mail from a friend, I don't know if its real, you be the judge(or the judge be with you?)

This is an INTERNAL MEMO posted within county employees.

Please read and forward to everyone that you care and think might be affected by this.

California Highway Patrol will launch a 30-day speeding ticket frenzy in CA starting January 25, 2006. The state estimates that 22 million dollars will be

generated in speeding tickets. 3 million will go to pay California Highway Patrol officer overtime. There will be 90 California Highway Patrol officers on duty at all times patrolling the 7 freeways. They are the following: 73, 55, 133, 241, 57, 5, 605, 10, 60, 210 freeways.

Now 7 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every California Highway Patrol officers are supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 minutes. They have issued 50 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and they are bringing all their part timers on full time. If you

live or work in California you must take one of these freeways. It's up to you how fast you are doing when they do. This is a test by the CHP to raise the extra funds for the State of California. The California State Legislators dreamed up this program to help close the budget gap. So be safe and don't forget speeding tickets are on you. You've been warned. So slow your roll.........and pass this on to your family and friends!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Sheesh....And I thought the STL had a bunch of *expletive deleted for the nxt 6 sentences*

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
NVSHSKR said:
I am calling "Bravo Sierra" on this one. Do you realize how much it would cost them to staff that many officers?

I was wondering how much Bravo Sierra was involved in that one. To pull someone over every ten minutes :confused: That's F'N impossible, unless they are caravaning and people fly right by them. HAHAHAHA Good thing I work off the 215 ;)

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
like I said, I don't know if its true. I'm not really affected coz I drive sidestreet to work(15 mins drive).
But yeah, drive away, and if you got a ticket, please post, but don't start bitchin the officer that gave you the ticket.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
There could be some truth to this. Atleast out here in the area of the 14, 210 and 5. Every morning for the past week, it seems, I have seen a group of like 6 moto-cops pulling tons of suckahs over. And they just really seem to be in abundance lately. It's so sad! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.