Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I had to post this, its just too funny not to. I mean NO offense to anyone on this. I think Sportmax rims are greatly quality for the price, and a lot of them look pretty damn good. Just thought this was funny. People always say that BBS wheels are the herpes of the VW world, well it appears that Sportmax has now taken that honor with our Scions since theyre so popular. No offense is meant, just a funny poster I was presented with and thought I would post.

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
Haha, I have to admit, that is pretty funny.
Although they do look better than most rims out there for the same price.

that is true and they got the measurements a lil better the second time around...
i wonder what wheel we will see for the 2008 year!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yep, my 962 are coming off, the 006s were never on and are still sitting here w/ brand new rubber, and the 504s go on real soon.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I have Herpes?!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
yes Padanky, now you can run through fields with beautiful women and have pickinics under trees and ride scooters around france, just like the rest of the people in the commercials.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
^^^ but you could spread herpes with out the sign of a sudden out break ^^

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
My herpes are red and inflamed. I was the first to post pics of the 501's so I guess I was one of the first to get them mounted. So I wasn't number 300+, so It's not so bad.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Well.....I hope I'm not number 300+. By that time, they'll have produced new strings and I just don't want that!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts