1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
holy crap, can you imagine turning towards the sun and it hitting your dash??

AAAARGH!!! MY EYES!!! :eek:

would be pretty cool on a show car though

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
forgot to give credit where it is due. KaptainE originaly posted this somewhere else. maybe he could tell us how much it's going for and some of the details about it.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
yellow_sub said:
forgot to give credit where it is due. KaptainE originaly posted this somewhere else. maybe he could tell us how much it's going for and some of the details about it.
if not, i'll have MA translate it fo me, since i cant read it, but i can speak it thou.:eek:

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
holy crap bro i just saw that. those are pillars that would sick!! some need to scoop this up right now.

·
Registered
276 Posts
they are really not that bad... However the center piece will not fit. That is for a 1gen bB and the center dash is different. I ordered the Garson center pieces for the 2nd gen bB and it doesnt even fit. So somewhere the design was changed... sorry to bust any bubbles...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yellowsub, that's an auction page from Yahoo Hong Kong and not Japan, even though Japan does have that..... well, even though I am ethic chinese, I can't read too..... but then with the wonders of internet, wah lah, I translated the text.....

"Asks respectfully to pay attention: This goods the direct purchase price is $7000. like must purchase this goods; May the direct communication myself like have to participation competes throws, the success competes throwing, then needs to pay $6,800 extra charges (is: Price of = 投標價 + extra charge the goods) shouting out the price of the something by auction, certainly is not equal to the deal price! ! ! ! The winner must pay "correct goods price" the ~~~ like buyer not to look clearly, but carelessly competes throws! ! Myself surely can give "poorly to comment"! Attention: The success competes throwing, must in third, related contact myself to hand over to the matters concerned! ! Has no intention the transaction, please do not compete throws, otherwise also can give poorly comments ~"

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
KapitanE said:
Yellowsub, that's an auction page from Yahoo Hong Kong and not Japan, even though Japan does have that..... well, even though I am ethic chinese, I can't read too..... but then with the wonders of internet, wah lah, I translated the text.....

"Asks respectfully to pay attention: This goods the direct purchase price is $7000. like must purchase this goods; May the direct communication myself like have to participation competes throws, the success competes throwing, then needs to pay $6,800 extra charges (is: Price of = 投標價 + extra charge the goods) shouting out the price of the something by auction, certainly is not equal to the deal price! ! ! ! The winner must pay "correct goods price" the ~~~ like buyer not to look clearly, but carelessly competes throws! ! Myself surely can give "poorly to comment"! Attention: The success competes throwing, must in third, related contact myself to hand over to the matters concerned! ! Has no intention the transaction, please do not compete throws, otherwise also can give poorly comments ~"

That clears it up! Clear as mud. :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks kaptainE still a little unclear as to what it says. but how much would that cost in US money?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Bet it would suck to drive with all that. Looks cool though.

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
Man I want some chrome accents.. not that much but is it possible to get the silver parts painted or coated with a mirror or chrome finish that looks just as awesome as this?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Silent Slim said:
Man I want some chrome accents.. not that much but is it possible to get the silver parts painted or coated with a mirror or chrome finish that looks just as awesome as this?
yeah it's possible. evildave told me a place in socal will chrome anything. i'll talk to him and find out what it was. ya just send them the peice and BAM! it comes back all blingy.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Okay ladies and gentlemen, I have done it, yes, I have bid and won an item on Japan Yahoo Auctions. It is incredible, but true, yes you can buy stuff from THAT site, even for non-Japanese..... but I did it through a proxy....

Here is what I bought.....

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t5277937

Winning bid was 10000 yen, about 92 USD, $25 service charge, $15 internal shipping from seller to proxy. Now I am waiting for the item to be shipped to the proxy and will give instructions for it to be ship to me at my cost.

Buying from Japan is made easy with a proxy, but of course there is this service charge involved......

Well, it is better then looking at the item and salivating over it and can't buy it......

Now, what colors shall I paint the panels???

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nice kaptainE can't wait to see it in your car. i thionk white would be a good color. would go great with the floor mats.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts