Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
thats alot..

That price is cheaper than you can find it on EBAY. It is not the short ram kit it is the cold air kit that retails around $315.

If you find a better price pm Greg and he will see what he can do about it I am sure. I know many of my fellow club members have ordered from Carcandy Motorsports and Greg has hand delivered them. You can not get better customer service than that.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes the price is for a Cold Air Intake, if you want short ram pm me or email me at [email protected] and I will give you a price. If you find it some were cheaper let me know and I will work with you on the price. Just to let you guys know we have short ram and cold air in stock ready to ship for most of the car makes and models.

p.s. Thank you for kind words.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Do you guys realize that in order to keep certain products in as shops lineup their is a point they are not supposed to charge less than. Fly by night ebay shops can do it because they are not building a clientele and industry reputation.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unfortunately I can’t beet the eBay price on the intake. Actually what those people are doing is illegal and they can get in trouble for doing it. They are violating a manufacturers guide lines, they are distribution points and they can’t sell to the public.

Thank you

Greg

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm interested but have a few questions:
Does it interfear with the Hotchkis strut bar accross the engine bay?
Does it interfear with the fog lights?
I think I remember reading a few threads that had these concerns.
I will PM you for cost delivered to me.

Thanks

·
Registered
343 Posts
Eric-

if you have the fog lights you can't use a CAI, the filter is right where the drivers side fog light is and will not fit. you can use the intake and just leave off teh CAI exrtension pipe (filter will be between your battery and engine)

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm retracting my last statement - I have talked ot a few peeps that have fogs and say that it workd for them...I was alwasy led to believe that with the OEM fogs you can't fit a CAI in the hole...

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I'm retracting my last statement - I have talked ot a few peeps that have fogs and say that it workd for them...I was alwasy led to believe that with the OEM fogs you can't fit a CAI in the hole...

They are probably talking about the poorly designed AEM intake the dealer sells.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.