Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay everyone - the Fujita CAI is now ready for the public. I was the lucky one to be the photo Xb for the install instructions. The Guys at Fujita installed and photographed everything this morning. These guys are great and their product reflects it. I want to Thank Brian, Ley and Ryan for everything. My first impression - wow - the drive from Temecula to Huntington Beach was a fun one......nice tone and a suspring boost of response at speed.......if you need anymore info check out F5air.com

I'll post the pics as soon as I figure out how to.....lol

·
Registered
8,923 Posts

LUCKY!

Hurry with the pics...get a free account with photobucket.com, it's easy to use.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay - theres a few pics - Thanks Surfcitylocal........If I make it to the next Meeting a Autobacs I can show everyone in person

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
See, I told you guys how good F5 products are. Look for some special limited run intakes also. That's all I can say at this time.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One thing I forgot to add.....The 06 Xb's have the carbon filter so we will get no CARB Exemption......going to have to get creative come smog time.....lol

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks agian Surf......no harm no foul......especially from a HB local....

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
E, are you going to be at the SE Anniversary party? I'll be at the F5 booth.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The 06 have a Carbon filter Element in the Air Box.....This must be present for it to pass smog (so I've been told by the intake gods) So untill somebody creates a cone filter w/ the carbon element we will have to find alternative smog test centers or put the stock box back on......Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.......................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.