Scion xB Forum banner

Fuel Range Problem

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Wife's Mechanic 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, I have a 2014 xB AT and the range is terrible on it. I have never actually gotten above 266 miles on a tank even though I've read that its supposed to be well above 300. I just filled up today, averaged 21-23mpg, and the range was only 254. Driving conservatively actually made the range go down. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Gauge

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey everybody, I have a 2014 xB AT and the range is terrible on it. I have never actually gotten above 266 miles on a tank even though I've read that its supposed to be well above 300. I just filled up today, averaged 21-23mpg, and the range was only 254. Driving conservatively actually made the range go down. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix
I guess figuring gas prices and distance, my xB ( 2012) gets around 27mpg when I'm in the city- I do drive like a maniac on occasion and it goes lower for my mpg. I'm not sure how to answer this question my bad- others should chime in. My .02 cents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.