Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: xB2 Parts (Retrofitted headlights, Rumion Window Visors, and etc) *SoCal*

Selling these parts since my brother sold his xB2. As of right now, SoCal pick up only.

'08 and up Electrical wiring diagram and repair manuals (volume 1, 2, and 3). Never been used/written on it, pretty much brand new. All books for $350. Will not separate.

Used Toyota Corolla Rumion window visors. Will fit on every Scion xB2 models. No hardware included. 8/10 condition (few surface scratches). The double-sided tape needed to be replaced. $150 for the set. SOLD!!!

'08-'10 Headlights with retrofitted Acura TSX projector. 8/10 condition. $150 for the pair.
More about this build here: http://www.clubxb.com/forums/scion-xb-lights-electronics/48597-my-project-tsx-projector-retrofitted-xb2.html SOLD!!!

When we bought the factory headlights off of Craigslist, the guy broke one of the tabs. My brother used some super strong adhesive. It is still attached to this date.

Used white LED license plate lights. $30 for the pair.

Thanks for looking!

·
Life is like a box
10 Posts
any pic's of the lights on the XB2? that are a little further back than the ones on your build thread?

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any pic's of the lights on the XB2? that are a little further back than the ones on your build thread?
No, we didn't take any shots from far behind.

·
Life is like a box
10 Posts
I'm a idiot, I just realized the 2015's come with them already lol

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pm replied. Still available.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold some parts. Books and LED light are still available.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts