Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've been cleaning out the garage more and more and I found I have 2 of these bad boys left. It's a 12" sub enclosure that replaces the factory cubby on the passenger side in the trunk. Selling it for $120. i can ship but buyer pays shipping, i accept cash for local or out of state paypal plus 3%. the pic below is what it looks like wrapped and installed, the ones i have are brand new and is gelcoated fiberglass.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still for sale folks! two of these left sitting from over the years. i wont have anymore after they are gone!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would recommend reverse mounting it at that point. i know a w0 fits but a w3 id reverse mount and poly fill the box.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry dont have any pics of the backside. its pretty much a rectangular box on the underside. the top side has the curves to help contour to the trunk area itself. dont know the exact volume but im guessing somewhere in around .5-.6

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes it is =) minor trimming on the left side panel on the part you dont see when the sub box is in in order for it to fit perfectly. lmk if youd like it i need it gone. thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
One last thing. Any chance you can measure the maximum depth ? I just want to make sure that I can use a decent variety of subs.

Thanks,

Tommy

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not sure what the maximum depth is. generally most people that use this setup to run shallow mount subs or reverse mount the subs. mind you you only has so much air space for the sub also. i'll find out the max depth for you shortly.

·
resident old fart
2,075 Posts
Hey Mike, I just measured the one I got from you and it appears to be about 7 1/2" deep. I loaded mine with a Pioneer TS-SW301 shallow mount sub

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Rich! much appreciated buddy!

Tommy got your pm will try to hit you up tomorrow ive been INSANELY hectic the past 5 days. lol Rich knows.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.