Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is this board still alive haha? I no longer have xB and not active but I still get notifications from this site time to time. Anyways I got some cool wheels for sale. Actually bought these on here as well over 8 years ago. Would be cool to see them done again on widebody xB. I managed to fit those on stock body with airride. There was barely any clearance, ran -2 camber front and -9 rear. That was ridiculous haha

copy and paste from other sites Testing waters. Tempted to powdercoat these gloss black and run them on my car again but I'm sure someone on here would appreciate the chrome. I owned these wheels for 8 years since upsizing original 17s to step lip 18s. Work never made these in 18s and that wide. I believe these originaly were made in 94 according to date on centercaps. Chome still is in really good shape only a few spots chipped. Lips can be polished, no clear coat. I used to run alot of camber and stretced 225s on these and had fronts debeaded on me and cracked inner lips 3 times. Everything has been repaired but I do not recommend to run stretched tires. Comes with gorilla lock nuts, centercap locks and tpms adapters.

18x11 all around
+10 front
zero rear
4 and 5x100
2 piece welded
Chrome center polished lips
A-disk all around

Looking to get 2500, maybe trades in similar specs.

Location Houston TX

·
Registered
405 Posts
yeah, it's on life support for 1st gen.....trying to do my part to keep it going to some extent since scoring my 04 in March. Probably not gonna do stance thing or lower this one. Already have a lowered car. Box is my commuter. Am also in Htown area. GLWS and........any other interesting leftovers? Mine was pretty plain and have been adding all kinds of oem options.

·
Old School xB Builder
1,592 Posts
Pix are not working

Sent from my pimped out xB

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ayyyye! There they are! Always wondered what these specs were! I’ll spread the word and see if any of my buddies want to put their big boy pants on! GLWS

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price drop 2200

Also I'm going to be in Dallas this weekend. If anybody interested I can bring wheels with me. Let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts