Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Parting out my Toyota bB 2002 rhd 90k Kms with front end damage.
The car is located it Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Here is the video of the car (video was made by the exporter in Japan prior to arrival to Canada):

Everything is for sale, with the exception of:
  • Front/rear bumpers (damaged)
  • Front Left Fender (damaged)
  • Headlights
  • Left rear light
SOLD:
-Window visors
-Door Panels
-Center Console
-Rear Right seat belt Assembly
-Vapor Canister Purge Solenoid
-Clamshell (steering column)
-Speedometer wiring
-Interior fuse box cover
-Wiper Arms

I will be updating the SOLD list as necessary.

Please, let me know what parts you are interested in and I will get back to you with the price.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I’m looking for the wiper arms, inner fuse box cover, clamshell over the steering column, and pigtail for the speedometer wiring...
And if you could let me know what the front two door cards would cost to ship too.
All to 91350 zip

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m looking for the wiper arms, inner fuse box cover, clamshell over the steering column, and pigtail for the speedometer wiring...
And if you could let me know what the front two door cards would cost to ship too.
All to 91350 zip
I would want to sell the door panels as a kit of 4. $170 USD for 4 panels.
Before I sent you the price list, I just wanted to double check about the pigtail for the speedometer wiring: where is it located in the car? behind/under the speedometer? If you could provide a part number, that would be the easiest, or maybe a photo.

The shipping fee looks to be approximately $30-40 USD. (without the panels).

Let me know, if you want all 4 panels and I will update the shipping fee accordingly too.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
The pigtail would be the harness that plugs into the back of the speedometer with the wires still attached with at least 25cm of wire . I don’t mean to be a pain but could I get the price total with and without the panels and I’ll see what kind of funds I have available

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is the list:
-Front Wiper Arms (no blades): USD 40
-Clam shell: USD 30
-Door panels: USD 170
-Pigtail: can`t say yet. I will need to take a look at it and send you the pictures to confirm the piece - tomorrow. I have attached a photo with the speedometer components, can you see this pigtail in it?

Trying to check the shipping fee for the parcel with the panels. Canadapost gives me a headache and would need to be check in person at the post. Fedex shows approximately 40USD, but they ask to declare a parcel value for the customs (fedex is known to charge their own custom fee of $10-15 + custom`s tax).

Can`t say the total yet, since can`t figure out the price for the pigtail.

Thanks,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is the list:
-Front Wiper Arms (no blades): USD 40
-Clam shell: USD 30
-Door panels: USD 170
-Pigtail: can`t say yet. I will need to take a look at it and send you the pictures to confirm the piece - tomorrow. I have attached a photo with the speedometer components, can you see this pigtail in it?

Trying to check the shipping fee for the parcel with the panels. Canadapost gives me a headache and would need to be check in person at the post. Fedex shows approximately 40USD, but they ask to declare a parcel value for the customs (fedex is known to charge their own custom fee of $10-15 + custom`s tax).

Can`t say the total yet, since can`t figure out the price for the pigtail.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
It would be the connectors that plug into the speedometer. I have none of them to make the gauge work. Is USDM plug is way different

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Is the 40ish with the panels cause that seems cheap or are the panels a different price. If we’re around $400 then it’s a def yes for me. Just let me know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is the 40ish with the panels cause that seems cheap or are the panels a different price. If we’re around $400 then it’s a def yes for me. Just let me know.
See the pic attached. You need all of these plugs, correct?

I will drop by post office tomorrow to see the price for shipping. Hopefully I can find a box big enough...
I do not know if I want to cut this branch off of the whole main branch... I need to think about that one.

I`ll get back to you tomorrow

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See the pic attached. You need all of these plugs, correct?

I will drop by post office tomorrow to see the price for shipping. Hopefully I can find a box big enough...
I do not know if I want to cut this branch off of the whole main branch... I need to think about that one.

I`ll get back to you tomorrow

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here it is tucked away in the back of the shop rn View attachment 77670
that is sick.....

A few updates:

• door panels are sold locally by a friend of mine.
  • speedometer wiring - I will be removing the engine today and all associated wiring. That will give me better understanding whether it requires cutting. Maybe I can I give you a whole piece.
  • I’ll check for the inner fuse box cover and give you the update.
thanks,

·
Old School xB Builder
1,570 Posts
Why do you have to be so far away? I would actually love to come cut the dash forward off of that bB and take the whole thing engine transmission pedals - - everything and convert mine to a right-hand-drive

Sent from my pimped out xB

1 - 20 of 20 Posts