Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell my 2005 White Scion xB. Automatic, about 138,3## miles. Fort Myers, FL area. $2000 o.b.o. Pickup or local only.

Only change to it were in regards to the radio. I put in a newer model HU with USB/iPod/Aux connections. I added a wire into the glovebox for USB, and a 3.5mm stereo jack for the Aux below the storage compartment in one of the three breakout spots there. I'll post pictures of it all.

Can be included:

I also have extra radios/HUs, most likely including the original with the 5-disc changer. Let me know if you want those too. If anyone wants them, I'll take what it takes to ship them. They should all work, but they've been in the garage for 10+ years.

There's a basic roof rack on there that I don't think will fit on one of my other cars. If someone wants to buy the car, please let me know if you want that or if you want me to take it off.

Condition issues/etc. so potential buyer doesn't come down and then find something/too much they didn't expect:

I'm not one of the customizers here, obviously. It was decently taken care of, but it has been used to transport wood, roofing shingles, fence posts, and so on for house projects so the back area has scuffs and I think one of the covers for the wheel wells in the back is snapped off so doesn't stay on well.

It was rear-ended twice, both times on the right side mostly. The first time I took it in and had it repaired, the second time I didn't think it was bad enough to get it fixed so it's still in that condition and part of the right passenger door has a paint chip that has gotten rusty. The rear bumper is a bit messed up.

The hatch handle/opener broke off once and I fixed it with JB Weld, but recently it broke off again after 5 years+. I haven' found time to fix it as I don' drive it at night and haven't needed to open the hatch much. Am looking into doing something about it, but haven't found my epoxy.

The paint on the hood has been chipping, so I've been spraying it with white spray cans. Same with the rear bumper from the second accident.

I don't think I've ever changed the rear brakes, but I do have a new set I never installed.

The front driver door lock doesn't work with the remote/buttons in the car. I'm assuming the mechanism/motor needs grease or replacement. I replaced the motor for that window at some point as it wasn't rolling up/down. I also replaced the mechanism/motor for the rear passenger side door lock for the same issue as the front driver's is having now. Cheap on eBay, very easy to change out. Original hubcaps, one got messed up in a car wash. Picture included.

Driver's side visor mirror cover velcro isn't sticking anymore, so it hangs down.

I don't know if we have the OEM floor mats, currently a set of rubbery mats because my wife kept spilling her coffee in there. At least one of the front seat bolts was affected by that and has some rust. I'll be cleaning out the garage soon (hopefully) and if I find them I'll put them in the car too.

Here are all the pictures in full Resolution: Scion xB - Google Drive

Some in low res:

20210305_102724.jpg
20210305_102745.jpg
20210305_102837.jpg
20210305_102849.jpg
20210305_102856.jpg
20210305_102913.jpg
20210305_102934.jpg
20210305_102946.jpg
20210305_104027.jpg
20210305_104220.jpg

·
Registered
523 Posts
How much for racks shipped to TX? Let's make a deal.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 5 of 5 Posts