Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale Jdm light up license plate. This is a used light up plate from the motherland.

Unfortunately I'm selling the box. So it's time to let this go to a new home.

$250 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
just curious, I'm interested.. - did you ever get a ticket wearing that up front? I'm thinking of doing that... how did you wire that? Straight to the battery with a fuse somewhere?

*also before I forget I bought a Japan License plate but the holes do not match up with the US version.. did you get a converter bracket or something?

Thanks looks good.. :)

·
Registered
955 Posts
sucks to see the partout man :( are you gonna be building a different car or are you leaving the scene as a whole?
just curious, I'm interested.. - did you ever get a ticket wearing that up front?
i've been running a vanity plate up front for a while and even when i do get pulled over they never seem to have a problem with it. that said i live in a small suburb in oregon so take that as you will
I bought a Japan License plate but the holes do not match up with the US version.. did you get a converter bracket or something?
fits the bb bumper perfectly!

·
Registered
68 Posts
sucks to see the partout man :( are you gonna be building a different car or are you leaving the scene as a whole?i've been running a vanity plate up front for a while and even when i do get pulled over they never seem to have a problem with it. that said i live in a small suburb in oregon so take that as you will fits the bb bumper perfectly!

MMm wonder if it'll fit a 2015 front bumper ok (with a front license plate bracket on it..?)

Yeah I live in Salt lake city and I see people running around with european plates on BMW's and such but I wonder what attention I'd get with that on lol.. but I do like the idea..

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I never got a ticket but here in Memphis TN. They really don't care that much lol
I had it wired to some fog lights I had in at the time if I remember correctly. It fits us plate bracket fine. I had it on some cheap Walmart or autozone bracket that I had laying around. The bracket the plate is on folds up so and you screw the plate in just like a regular one. I wish I had pics of iron my box. I'll have to dig around through here in my build threads and seeing I can find it.

I'm not leaving the scene. That's why I'm selling everything. I'm going to be buying something else. I bought a 4 runner thinking a wanted a bigger family car. Well yea that just made miss the scene even more. So I'm going to build something. Might be a mini could be a wrx. Just depends on what I can get a good deal on. Me and or my wife will end up with a box again soon I'm sure.

---------- Post added 04-14-2016 at 09:53 PM ----------

Y'all let me know if your interested in the plate. It has to go ! It's sitting in my car ready to be boxed up and sent off to a new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Big_Hungry!

Just got it thanks so much - I'll work on fixing it up and painting it making it look new but thanks for packaging it and good luck on the move! (now I'm going to have to try and figure out how to wire the thing without having fog lights..)

anyway thanks! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts