Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a used Weapon-R Intake Manifold. The intake manifold is a 9/10 condition wise. It is sold as is and all sales are final.

-There are no dents or cracks present. The intake manifold performs like it did when it was new out of the box!
-The intake manifold is used so normal wear and tear is present. You could easily polish the intake manifold to make it look like new.
-I have installed OEM studs to the intake manifold; therefore, you will not have to worry about installing them yourself. This will make installing the throttle body to the intake manifold much easier.

SOLD!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, there were noticeable gains. I am now driving my xB without it, and I can definitely tell the difference.

I was running a SRI, header, and exhaust for awhile. Then I added a bored throttle body at one point.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Dammit! I want this piece but have no effing money left! Rrrrrrg.
Somebody buy this for me and I'll owe you sexual favors*.

-Ken

*sexual favors not guaranteed.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Dammit! I want this piece but have no effing money left! Rrrrrrg.
Somebody buy this for me and I'll owe you sexual favors*.

-Ken

*sexual favors not guaranteed.

I'm having second thoughts about you staying the weekend at my house.......

btw: sick intake manifold, I always wish I had bought one of these when I had to replace mine!

·
'06.5 TCM
223 Posts
This is a slick piece, GLWS. Was just on the Weapon-R site and the Neo Ti version of this manifold is saucy, but pretty spendy.

Just a quick question though. Would this manifold make it hard to pass an emissions test in California as far as the sniffer test and possibly the visual? :confused:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't answer that because I do not have any experience with CA emission standards.

·
NorCal - East Bay Area
1,454 Posts
It's 50/50 on the visual. Depends on the tech. But, the more bling it looks, the more you tend to get caught.

·
Doc
1,529 Posts
This is a slick piece, GLWS. Was just on the Weapon-R site and the Neo Ti version of this manifold is saucy, but pretty spendy.

Just a quick question though. Would this manifold make it hard to pass an emissions test in California as far as the sniffer test and possibly the visual? :confused:
^this.
My tech told me he wasnt supposed to pass my car because of my CAI but he let it slide.

It's 50/50 on the visual. Depends on the tech. But, the more bling it looks, the more you tend to get caught.

·
'06.5 TCM
223 Posts
Yeah, I was a little afraid of this. I'd love to get a little more power out of the stock setup without adding something that could tear apart the block or internals like a turbo or supercharger (I know our cars aren't meant to be speed demons). This intake would be a nice addition, but not at the expense of having to take pieces on and off of my car every few years just because it won't pass the visual. The testing in California is so messed up it's ridiculous. Most of our surrounding states don't have smog laws as stringent as us.

Sorry for the thread jack Toast, again good luck with your sale :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No worries! All good information for a prospective buyer! With that being said, let's get this sold. It is most definitely worth the money if you're looking to squeeze some more power out of your xB!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.