Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is time for me to part out my xB. Everything is used and sold as is. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. All sales are final. If you have any questions shoot me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

1.) TYC JDM bB Headlights with 8000k HID kit. SOLD

-The HID kit has 35W slim ballasts and a PnP harness. The kit is from 3B Specialties.
-These headlights are an 8/10 condition wise and fully functional. They are an 8/10 because they are used and have normal wear on the lens faces.
-I sealed the housing with silicone in order to prevent any leaks/fogging.
-I will include the correct turn signal sockets that are needed for these headlights. You will need to wire these in place of the stock xB sockets.
- I will include yellow PIAA headlight bulbs and chrome amber turn signal bulbs free of charge.

2.) JDM bB Fog Lights with 3000k yellow HID kit. SOLD

-The HID kit has 35W slim ballasts and a PnP harness. The kit is from 3B Specialties.
-These fog lights are a 9/10 condition wise and fully functional. They are a 9/10 because the driver side light has a piece cut off of it. I cut the piece off because it was rubbing on my SRI filter. The piece that was cut off does not affect the functionality of the fog light. The piece is there to protect the wiring coming out of the fog light.
-I will include the wiring harness that is needed to make the JDM switch plug and play. All you have to do is wire the pigtails into the OEM xB fog light switch wires.

3.) JDM TRD Sports Fuel Lid. SOLD

-The lid is a 9/10 condition wise. Normal wear present.
-I will include stock rivets.
-I will include a gas cap with the gas cap cover already attached to it. The OEM xB gas cap is not compatible with the TRD gas cap cover.

4.) Padanky Shaved Grille. $200.00 OBO

-The grille is an 8/10 condition wise. I rate it an 8/10 because the two top mounting slots were broken at the end. They were not completely unusable, they were just missing a piece at the end of each mounting slot. I fixed this by molding some Sugru into the spots where the plastic was missing. This mounts and holds securely. The grille actually held securely before I fixed it.
-The grille is currently painted TCM.

5.)SUN Auto Hyper Voltage System GT with two extra SUN Auto wires. $260.00 OBO

-The voltage system is a 9/10 condition wise. Normal wear present.
-The system normally only comes with the GT unit and one ground wire. I purchased two separate SUN Auto ground wires, and I am including these with the system.

6.)Weapon-R Ignition Equalizer Kit. $90.00 OBO

-The kit is an 9/10 condition wise. The only part of the kit that was used is the ignition plate. The wires were never used or installed.
-If you purchase this item and the SUN auto kit I will give you a package price. I personally used this kit in conjunction with the SUN Auto system.

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
Great stuff and very reasonable prices. If I didn't have other obligations I'd pick up the padanky for a back up. GLWS!!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Wow. Subscribing.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Replied to all PM's

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 02-24-2014 at 03:29 PM ----------

TRD Sports Fuel Lid is now sold!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Wouldn't be interested in selling the switch and relay for the fogs would you?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Low Post Triple O.G.
1,601 Posts
Dan I wish I could afford the headlights. These are the only headlights I've ever liked for the xbs.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wouldn't be interested in selling the switch and relay for the fogs would you?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
I am going to keep the switch and the relay with the fog lights.

All PMs replied to.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Replied to all PM's. Grab a part before they are all gone!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There is still a lot of good parts left! Make me an offer that I can't refuse!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A lot of PM's on these items but no solid buyers. Help me help you get a fresh new part for your xB!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.