Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything is used and sold as is. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. All sales are final. If you have any questions shoot me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

1.) Fujita F5 Short Ram Intake. SOLD

-The intake is in 9/10 condition. There is some wear present due to install/minor rubbing (strictly superficial).
-The intake will come with a brand new Fujita filter.
-The intake will come with a used OuterWears filter cover that helps protect the filter from dirt and water.
-The intake will include 99% of the original hardware. There is a rubber vibration mount that is missing because it broke during use. You can purchase one of these from Amazon if you wish.

2.) TWM Performance M1 Abrams Shift Knob. SOLD

-The shift knob is in 9/10 condition and displays minor wear from regular use.
-I would highly recommend using this shift knob with the TWM Performance short shifter or any other short shifter you may be running. This greatly reduces the shifting effort that you normally experience with a short shifter.

3.) SUN Auto Hyper Voltage System GT with two extra SUN Auto wires. SOLD

-The voltage system is a 9/10 condition wise. Normal wear present.
-The system normally only comes with the GT unit and one ground wire. I purchased two separate SUN Auto ground wires, and I am including these with the system.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM sent. Sorry for the late reply, never received a notification of the new post.

---------- Post added 03-27-2015 at 10:45 PM ----------

Replied to all PM's.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Replied to all PM's.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 06-21-2015 at 08:55 PM ----------

The intake is now sold!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts