Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a continuation of my previous xB part-out thread. Everything is used and sold as is. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. All sales are final. If you have any questions shoot me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

1.) E'SAM Visors SOLD

-The visors are used and in 9/10 condition. There is normal wear and you will need to remove some of the old double sided tape and replace it with new double sided tape.
-They include all the hardware used to mount the visors.
-Straight from Japan and 100% authentic.

2.) Fujita F5 Short Ram Intake

-The intake is in 9/10 condition. There is some wear present due to install/minor rubbing (strictly superficial).
-The intake will come with a brand new Fujita filter.
-The intake will come with a used OuterWears filter cover that helps protect the filter from dirt and water.
-The intake will include 99% of the original hardware. There is a rubber vibration mount that is missing because it broke during use. You can purchase one of these from Amazon if you wish.

3.) TWM Performance Short Shifter with solid aluminum bushings SOLD

-The short shifter is in 9/10 condition and only displays normal wear at the pivot points.
-The solid aluminum bushings are used when mounting the shifter housing. These replace the OEM rubber bushings and provide a solid shift with little play. These are usually an item that are sold separately from the short shifter.
-You will need to purchase a new clip that is used in the reassembly of the shifter housing. I have included the old clip for reference purposes. This should cost cents at a local hardware store.

4.) TWM Performance M1 Abrams Shift Knob

-The shift knob is in 9/10 condition and displays minor wear from regular use.
-I would highly recommend using this shift knob with the TWM Performance short shifter or any other short shifter you may be running. This greatly reduces the shifting effort that you normally experience with a short shifter.

5.) Padanky Shaved Grille. SOLD

-The grille is an 8/10 condition wise. I rate it an 8/10 because the two top mounting slots were broken at the end. They were not completely unusable, they were just missing a piece at the end of each mounting slot. I fixed this by molding some Sugru into the spots where the plastic was missing. This mounts and holds securely. The grille actually held securely before I fixed it.
-The grille is currently painted TCM.

6.) SUN Auto Hyper Voltage System GT with two extra SUN Auto wires.

-The voltage system is a 9/10 condition wise. Normal wear present.
-The system normally only comes with the GT unit and one ground wire. I purchased two separate SUN Auto ground wires, and I am including these with the system.

7.) Weapon-R Ignition Equalizer Kit. SOLD

-The kit is an 9/10 condition wise. The only part of the kit that was used is the ignition plate. The wires were never used or installed.

·
Registered
955 Posts
5.)Weapon-R Ignition Equalizer Kit. $90.00 OBO

-The kit is an 9/10 condition wise. The only part of the kit that was used is the ignition plate. The wires were never used or installed.
-If you purchase this item and the SUN auto kit I will give you a package price. I personally used this kit in conjunction with the SUN Auto system.

this looks interesting, what is it exactly?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is basically a grounding kit that bolts between the cylinder head and each coil pack. Then you can run ground wires to various points on the chassis.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM sent. I will not be attending the meet in NJ.

---------- Post added 05-19-2014 at 05:45 AM ----------

Replied to all PM's

---------- Post added 05-19-2014 at 07:09 PM ----------

Just added some TWM Performance parts!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Some really good parts here , great intake for our xbs ...too.Get this phil..glws I'm in the search for the clips in the esams visors ....man...

·
Registered
124 Posts
wish those visors were on sale a few weeks ago. I just changed out my Wade in-channel visors for some espams. can't justify buying a third set of visors! GLWS!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, they definitely do! All original hardware is included!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My xB is now gone so these parts have to go too!

---------- Post added 05-26-2014 at 09:12 AM ----------

All PMs have been replied to.

·
BOX4ASU
601 Posts
Good stuff!

---------- Post added 05-26-2014 at 08:05 PM ----------

Do you have the bolts to go with the cover on the sun voltage system?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I still have items for sale and they are now located in Orange County California. Make me a reasonable offer. I will also entertain local pickup.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All PM's have been replied to.

---------- Post added 09-16-2014 at 04:22 PM ----------

The shift knob, bushings, and short shifter are all pending.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.