Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a few items for sale. custom fiberglass subwoofer enclosure with or without barely used kicker L7 subwoofer, fiberglass C-pillar speaker pods.
The subwoofer enclosure is made of fiberglass and MDF. professionally crafted and wrapped in suede. it mounts in the same two spots that the bazooka subwoofer mounts to. extremely clean and smooth. the glue used for wrapping in suede is not holding in some areas. as a result the buyer will also be given an extra 1.5 yards of material if you want to re-wrap. this subwoofer enclosure is designed to have plenty of space for accessing your spare tire and for amazing show quality and sound. it was made to fit a kicker 10'' solo baric L7 subwoofer. the square design of the subwoofer fits the XB look perfectly.

Box is $200
subwoofer retails for $350, asking $150

Speaker pods are made of fiberglass and come with pods and mounting brackets. the great thing about these pods is if installed correctly then there will be no visible holes if ever removed (if car is sold or traded in). the brackets are held in place where the cargo storage nets would be held in place. so when I removed these from my car I purchased the cargo net kit off eBay for only $50 making it very easy to cover up my modifications. these pods were made to fit kicker 6.5'' QS components. these are very high end speakers, and have very large deep magnets. most any speaker can fit in these pods. the pods are textured to match the texture of plastic found in the XBs.

Pods are $150 for the pair.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
silly me, I forgot to put or best offer of course.

so anyone...feel free to private message me with an offer if you would like.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my other parts got taken down from the thread by an admin i guess. i have a cold air intake, oil filters and OBX pedals as well... didnt think i needed pictures for them.
the TRD intake is used. the intake pipe is in excellent shape. the entire kit has about 10k miles on it. I will include a brand new trd filter cleaning kit. the parts that aren't seen such as the air filter bracket is slightly corroded from salt during the winter season. entire kit is still very very usable. it is a great upgrade.

Intake with filter cleaner is $200

I also have 2 TRD oil filters, one Fram oil filter, looking for $20 for the three of them.

The OBX pedals are $20 brand new in box never opened. this is the factory upgrade and meant for manual transmission only.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.