Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is used, but in mint condition. Need this gone for $80. The spoiler is from a 2009 Scion xD. The color is Classic Silver Metallic. I prefer SoCal pick-up only (LA/IE/OC area). Thanks for looking!

If you guys want, my brother will help install it for you for free. No need to drill holes.

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Still got it? Is this the "long" spoiler? Are you still against shipping it?

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still got it? Is this the "long" spoiler? Are you still against shipping it?
Yes, we still have it. It's the only factory spoiler that the dealership sells. We are willing to ship it out, but I have never shipped anything bigger than a small box out. So I don't know how to get the shipping quote.

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
There's 2 different ones the dealer sells. If you can measure from the depth that would tell me. I just want to make sure. I usually go to USPS.com and in the shipping section there's a custom box size put in the measurements and weight and it will give you shipping quotes. Zip 29073 if you are cool with doing all that, if not I understand

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From Scion website, I can only find one spoiler and that's the one I'm selling. :D

Scion xD | Accessories | Scion.com

---------- Post added 09-11-2014 at 05:33 PM ----------

I'll see what I can do. I need to find a scale for it.

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
From Scion website, I can only find one spoiler and that's the one I'm selling. :D

Scion xD | Accessories | Scion.com

---------- Post added 09-11-2014 at 05:33 PM ----------

I'll see what I can do. I need to find a scale for it.
Haha figures the site is having maintenance done right now :rolleyes: From the pic it looks like its the one I'm looking for.... just let me know on the shipping thanks again!!

---------- Post added 09-11-2014 at 09:50 PM ----------

Site is back up and yes that's the one I'm looking for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts