Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No part out.

Leading with the mileage, you’re looking at at 235,000 give or take of all Florida Highway miles. This is a Florida car that has never seen a snowy road. The engine does need some TLC, and the car will need to pass inspection in order to be registered. Aside from the minor repairs, it’s a solid and strong engine that if properly maintained will last another 100,000 miles.

I bought this car with zero miles in 2004 with the intention of keeping it forever. It’s the First of the Scion Release Series Limited sedition Colors; called Hot Lava. Only 2100 were produced in this color variant.

About two years ago I restored the exterior of the vehicle with quality paint products sourced directly from PPG. All paint and body work was conducted by a professional paint and body shop with over 30 years of experience refinishing vehicles. The entire restoration is photo-documented on IG xbyeezy.

Now for the fun stuff:

Engine
Completely OEM

Paint and Body
Sanded down to the metal
Welded and Shaved trunk
Welded and shaved side markers
Primer, Sealant, Paint, Triple Clear-coat
All PPG products

Suspension
Airlift 3P Digital Management System
Airlift Air Struts Front
Airlift Air Bags in the Rear
-5 Camber Plates in the Rear

Wheels
Klutch Wheels
Unique Custom width, diameter and offset

Interior
Black headliner and Pillars
OEM limited edition seats and door panels
Kenwood Excelon Head Unit
Pioneer Component Speakers
JL Audio Subwoofer
Sparco Mahogany Steering Wheel
WorksBell Hub
JDM Crystal A/C Knobs

This car isn’t for everyone. It’s well modified and makes a great first car or great daily driver. Looking for best realistic offer, I understand it’s high mileage, but you should understand it’s pretty modified with quality parts that will be well regarded for years to come.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts