Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Front side Window Tinting-Recomend a place in OC

You saw the subject line. :) Looking for a place in oc (i work in irvine, and commute from signal hill/LBC) to get my front side windows tinted to match the privacy glass in the back...anybody know somebody that can do a great job and not make me wait too long? :)

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I went to Xlnt tint in Anaheim since they have a good reputation, but now I'm not super hyped on the job they did. There's a lot of dust near the tops off the windows, and few small bubbles. When I get time I'm gonna take it back to them to redo. I also had them install taillight overlays, since they were hyping up their vinyl guy so much. Needless to say I took the vinyl off the next day and painted them because the overlay was wrinkling up in the top corner, and he cut the edge insted of tucking it around the light.
So I wouldn't go there, since they are a bit more expensive then other people and their work doesn't live up to the hype. I've heard of these places doing good work though:

Classic Tint

Mike's Tint- I've seen good work done by them, but have also heard bad stories. They might be a toss up.

TW Tinting

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
haha, well thanks to you i now know where NOT to go, thank you. :) Anybody else, get a good tint job in 'the oc'? :)

Thanks all

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
And knowing is half the battle. :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Check out Visions Window Tinting in Anaheim. They did my Box and it turned out great. They've been in the same spot for like 15 years. The workmanship is outstanding and their prices are really reasonable. They do quick work too. I have had them do two of my cars and three of my friends from work have had theirs done at Visions as well. Everyone was extremely satisfied with the work.

Visions Window Tinting
1024 N Tustin Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807

·
Registered
296 Posts
I go to House Of Tints in Santa Ana! They have tinted 3 of my cars and 2 of my wifes cars. Never had a single problem with any of them! They also do custom tint work also, like graphics and logos. Quality work!! :cool:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome, thank you all! Looks like all the good places are in anacrime and "santana", cool cool...thanks :)

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Got mine done at Tint Pros in Huntington Beach. They did a good and quick Job - Next up the Wifes Expedition.

This was fronts done to match the rears.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
/\ /\/\/\/\ How much did it cost to get them matched with the back?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice, thank you, i might have to 'get er done' after my next check then, do you remember if you had to drop it off and come back, or were they able to do it on the spot and tell you to have a seat and wait...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I did mine at Xlnt tint in Anaheim also, they have done my Tundra and Tacoma (when I had it) They did perfect jobs on all my vehicles so far. Sucks they did you bad Creep. I had the fronts done Med I think and the Backs Dark (so with the privacy they are now limo). I love it, and they have the warranty I really like. If for any reason you have take the tint off (ticket) they will remove and re-apply (after ticket) for free. Just my experience. BTW I had to use that warranty on the Tundra once already LOL.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
^^^^yeah maybe it was just a bad day. I also got their ticket warranty. It was kind of a deciding factor to go with them, since it's bound to come in handy. Other places had warranties also, but with them there's no charge to take tint off and reapply with no questions asked. It's only 50 bucks at time of purchasing tint. Other places wanted likek 40 jsut to take tint off.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I did mine at Xlnt tint in Anaheim also, they have done my Tundra and Tacoma (when I had it) They did perfect jobs on all my vehicles so far. Sucks they did you bad Creep. I had the fronts done Med I think and the Backs Dark (so with the privacy they are now limo). I love it, and they have the warranty I really like. If for any reason you have take the tint off (ticket) they will remove and re-apply (after ticket) for free. Just my experience. BTW I had to use that warranty on the Tundra once already LOL.
Sweet, i know where i'm going!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.