Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I bought a Polished Tanabe strut bar. Here is a pic of it after installation. I really like the way that it sits under the hood. It's a tube shape and it sits up higher and farther back than the other ones that I have seen on the xBs. I got it off of eBay and it came with a Polished TRD Oil Cap(pictured also) and it cost me $57.00 plus shipping. I am very happy with it.

Attachments

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I have the TRD strut tower brace, but honestly, the strut towers are part of the firewall so I doubt they are anything but decoration.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I bought the Megan Racing to match my header for $65. Ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I just got my Cusco 40D strut bar last night. Damn thing came from Japan. Pissed me off it took so long though. Even the directions and torque specs are in Japanese. The nuts from my TeinSS's were an SOB to get off the back post too. Anyways I'll post pics soon as I can!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
147 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Mine only took 20 min, but 20 min is too long for that part.
Mine took about 30-40 mins.. Beer was involved in the installation process. :D And my buddy had a cute neighbor who kept walking out side, which caused us to stop working and stare at her. So might have taken longer than that.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.