Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Blah.. :D
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So not long ago i got jacked for my front side markers... I left my car parked and within 5 minutes of leaving it unattended, they cut em off... i put some aftermarket ones but they just dont look right.. :( ... i was on ebay and saw the 99 lexus is300 ones... but the thing is that i dont wanna make a bigger hole... i wanna keep as is.. i dont know if the measurements of the is300 ones fit the hole in the fender... if these dont fit, anybody have any suggestions on what to put??...

p.s... i forgot to say that they took the whole socket not just the top part that comes off... so i have to replace the whole piece... :( damn thiefs!...

so yeah.. any advice may come handy.. thanks!.. :D

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
that sucks man. sorry to hear that. I believe the socket you can get from autozone. dont quote me tho. other than that im sure the dealer sells the socket for the bulb. i like carrying my pitbull in the car wherever i go. its a very inexpensive alarm that loves me back! good luck to ya

·
Registered
426 Posts
Why dont you try getting some Garson ones. Really nice, and you dont need to modify it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
What was it that Gary Nish used to do with the sidemarkers that made them look shaved until they lit?

·
Registered
60 Posts
is gary still around? is there a website still? (i couldn't find it, but was looking for the sidemarker dealy he did)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
dang raiderbeast - i was looking for that the other day, and I got a domain-squatter site...I must have fat-fingered it.

the sidemarker mod was on the lava, I know i'll find it now!

·
Blah.. :D
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think imma get those lexus is300 ones... itll be a challenge mod.. :D ... lets just say some cutting and gluing is gonna have to be made..

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
i think imma get those lexus is300 ones... itll be a challenge mod.. :D ... lets just say some cutting and gluing is gonna have to be made..
Check with Cravin. He bought a pair of those too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.