Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ARE THERE ANY AFTERMARKET OR OEM SEATS THAT ARE SOFTER AND NOT SO TIGHT. I BROKE MY BACK AND THE SEATS HIT ME IN THE SPOT I BROKE. HURTS AFTER ABOUT A HOUR. THANKS. :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
stop typing in all caps first of all dude. theres not much luxury wise besides leather. not softer really. might have to just take a break from driving or something if possible, or get some good pain emds.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
You could always crank the seat back a bit and put a full body pillow down and sit on that. I know what your thinkin.....Ghetto, but it might help your back.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Caps Mean That You Are Yelling. Ahhhhhhh

Hey that is your first post.

Welcome and I am a member of the pics police and you are in violation.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Don't feel like you've been slammed on your first post. :D

Our seats are not the most comfortable. You can do a search for seat covers with extra padding as an option. Not sure how to make them any less tight though. Good luck with that.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
also maybe go to a local aftermarket shop...look for a seat with an adjustable lumbar support...some seats are adjustable in several ways so you are bound to find something useful...
Best suggestion ever! Having had a bout with sciatica, I realize how important seating comfort can be. Can't even imagine what you must be feeling.

BTW, welcome! :cool:

*O/T - How'd you break your back (if you don't mind me asking.)*

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I'm sure it is completely unhelpful, but there are these seatcovers that are like giant pillows, they looked so comfy and they weren't too expensive that we had been considering a couple sets. I believe they were JDM, possibly. I don't even recall who made them! :(

Anyway, you might be able to find something like that. But the adjustable lumbar support thing sounds like the way to go. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Ohh and dont forget about the old mod of placing washers under the front bolts to raise the end of the seat and make it in to more of a reclining position.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.