Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'm Awesome.
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, I've been toying with the idea of getting a front lip for my Box, but I'm not sure what to do. Essentially, what I'm looking for here, is maybe some good places to buy them online, since the East coast has nowhere to buy locally, and just peoples overall opinions of lips that they might have as well. Also, if anybody has one they're looking to sell, let me know. I just want something to add a bit more style to the front end, so I hope somebody can point me in the right direction. Thanks...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Just stay away from fiberglass.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Toup said:
Lately, I've been toying with the idea of getting a front lip for my Box, but I'm not sure what to do. Essentially, what I'm looking for here, is maybe some good places to buy them online, since the East coast has nowhere to buy locally, and just peoples overall opinions of lips that they might have as well. Also, if anybody has one they're looking to sell, let me know. I just want something to add a bit more style to the front end, so I hope somebody can point me in the right direction. Thanks...

RI represent! ... and yeah we have like next to no places on the east coast it blows.:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.