Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EticketXb said:
You Tease - Come on post something that shows us what it looks like
whaaaaaaaat it looks like that...it looks like that when its on blocks :(
Progress is being made..we just put the entire kit on today with the expection of the back bumper. We have the intake on, grills on, head and tail lights on, interior nearly done (ugh they put the wrong color in the doors so after SEMA i gotta get it fixed), just started wirign everythign together. Only thing thats holding us back is the pancake tank for my air suspension. AFter that its wheels and waiting on tires. which reminds me i need to call them

anways it looks like that :)

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Well Keep it going and don't go crazy - looks good and I hope you will post some more pics soon......

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EticketXb said:
Well Keep it going and don't go crazy - looks good and I hope you will post some more pics soon......

Dont worry I went crazy an hour ago when I looked at my Dynamat Invoice and realized the last shop that worked on my old system screwed me HUGELY
They hardly used any dynamat and they said they used it all

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Well from what I know your in good hands now....... Looks like this will turn out much better than the last episode. Can't wait to see the finished product.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Everything is looking good so far.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cravin said:
Dude they did use it all... on their own rides. :mad:
Yea im going in on Saturday with my Dad and hopefully a 3rd party and making them realize they owe me 620 dollars in dynamat

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Dooby said:
Yea im going in on Saturday with my Dad and hopefully a 3rd party and making them realize they owe me 620 dollars in dynamat
Dude, that sucks out loud! I give them a single digit salute every time I drive by their shop now.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Dooby said:
Dont worry I went crazy an hour ago when I looked at my Dynamat Invoice and realized the last shop that worked on my old system screwed me HUGELY
They hardly used any dynamat and they said they used it all

Dude I know exatly how you feel...I got screwed by my stereo shop...they didnt even chamber my box...its just like they made one big box to hold all 3 of my subs instead of making 3 lil ones...idk its just retarded...but i need a reputable shop to get stuff done over again...cuz im not subbing it at the moment and it sucks...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
The Shop I Have Been Working With Has Done Me Good So Far My Car
Goes Back In On The 30 For Its Subs

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BigWill184 said:
Dude I know exatly how you feel...I got screwed by my stereo shop...they didnt even chamber my box...its just like they made one big box to hold all 3 of my subs instead of making 3 lil ones...idk its just retarded...but i need a reputable shop to get stuff done over again...cuz im not subbing it at the moment and it sucks...
go check out serenity sound over in costa mesa...they have done alot of high profile sema cars in the past and they just re opened. Its not gona hurt just to check em out ya know

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Dude, that sucks out loud! I give them a single digit salute every time I drive by their shop now.
it pretty much blows...i really just want the material or the cash diffrence...id prefer the dynamat cuz im gona be rattling like no other with the new setup

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yellow_sub said:
lookin good i'm dying to get get my kit. it just stares me in th face everyday all unpainted and such.
Thanks bud..im hoping to have it finished for sunday...no promises though

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
damn tease

i like it so far as i can see its way cool
and taz.. wave all five fingers spread apart ( its a weeks supply of one finger salute) :D or five times as much all at once!;)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Im goin in tomorrow sometime to talk to Ryan and hopefully we can make peace with it...its gona suck tellin him i took his shitty box out

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Dooby said:
Im goin in tomorrow sometime to talk to Ryan and hopefully we can make peace with it...its gona suck tellin him i took his shitty box out
Just tell him that you don't have fire insurance on your Box. Maybe we can get him to sponsor our next beach bon fire!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.