Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
As long as we're all just guessing on this thread, and DTrain619 is throwing up his pictures...

DTrain619... Can you tell me anything more about this...

Maybe the name of the company, or a website I can take a look at. (Yes, even if it is in Japanese.)

Thanks, and sorry for the thread jack.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the one with the intercoolers on it is what i am talking about.the intercooler i have fits in the middle bumber and gets no air flow and i need something more open.any links to these ?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
As long as we're all just guessing on this thread, and DTrain619 is throwing up his pictures...

DTrain619... Can you tell me anything more about this...

Maybe the name of the company, or a website I can take a look at. (Yes, even if it is in Japanese.)

Thanks, and sorry for the thread jack.
Well, I found a site for the company (I think), not much info though. But they do have a catchy drum beat.

http://www.tenkafubu.com/top.htm

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
the one with the intercoolers on it is what i am talking about.the intercooler i have fits in the middle bumber and gets no air flow and i need something more open.any links to these ?
You may want to hit up Scotty, Eric (ThunderGod), or one of the guys with more knowledge on JDM parts.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Stock will hold a FMIC just fine. Just gotta be a real tuner though and show off what ya got? I personally prefer the sleeper look, but thats just me. Just get any bumper ya like, and make a nice front mount spot to show off. Itll be way cheaper than ordering some JDM bumpers thatll cost as much as your whole turbo kit. Just my noob .02.

Rton20s, the PM is on the way brotha!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.