Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When it rains it pours. Middle of last week wife calls me after being gone from the house maybe 20 minutes and says all the dash lights have come on. So I was able to reset eveything and get them to go away. Forward to yesterday, I go out to the car here at our shop and find the rear tire is flat. Take the tire over to a place around the corner and they find a pinhole leak in the sidewall. Sorry, cant fix it must buy a new tire. Then they try and sell me on a different brand. So needless to say I have searched all over town to find a tire and cant. Keep an eye out for a Hankook k106 215/35/18.

Shawn

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
^^^ see you just have to come to your freinds with all your problems and we will try to help you out ^^^

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ryan, thanks again for the offer to help. I was able to get the tire just around the corner from me. But on a side note, I asked them when I dropped the car off to go ahead and pull the fronts off and rebalance them for me. So when I go pick up the car I find that they took my spacers off and left them in the car. So I asked why and the guy tells me that they cant put them back on there. So now I have to go home, remove the wheels and put the spacers back on.

Everyone does there job so halfasses anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts