Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still need to put my rims back on... and a new grill... and a few others...but after 2.5 months... i have my car back...
full Fabulous kit, full base color respray and custom airbrushed graphics....

·
Registered
873 Posts
lookin good bro. hey what happened to the grill?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lookin good bro. hey what happened to the grill?
Umm.. it broke.. :(... looking for new one to replace it.. dont even have a stock one to use as a temp... will probably pick up a Fab grill.. in the next week or so tho.. paint shop will color match it for free and install (not that install is hard)

as for the interior... thinking of carrying the blue stripe into the inside... and some other matching peices.... will see how the budget allows

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Kekai,
beautiful im loving the graffics and when are the rims going on??
And pm me i know where there is a wrecked xb might get a grill cheap.
its local too ;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice! Tiki's rock. :D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I love the authentic kit! That is badarse. Im not so much a fan of the overall paint scheme, but maybe itll be better with the rims. Nice job though doing it right with the kit!

scotty

·
Registered
630 Posts
I love the authentic kit! That is badarse. Im not so much a fan of the overall paint scheme, but maybe itll be better with the rims. Nice job though doing it right with the kit!

scotty
I was thinking the same thing Scotty. Not another knockoff. But that looks like the read deal to me. I'm still in the middle with the graphics. Let see it finished before I pass judgement.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hehehe.. yeah.. didnt think i'd get all thumbs up on the combo of a Fabulous kit with the paint but I'm happy with it.. and while it may not go together ..the graphic work alone is pretty impressive in person :)

i'm working on getting the rims back on.. waiting on a new grill too... just been busy with house crap and weather has been iffy around here..

I can scan the invoice or take a pic of the fabulous box sitting in my basement if that'll help proof of real kit :p

as for the tail light covers.. i bought them from some1 here on clubxB...i'll scan my PMs to see if still have the name

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hmm no edit button...

anyways.. xBee.. got the light covers from lunch_box on this site

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I didnt know there were honestly that many differences in the fake and real. I of course knew of the stamp in front, but I didnt know the rear was so drastically different. Looks WAY better real than one of the fakes.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
from the fakes i've seen they are gen1 bB with the license plate spot, and i think only single exhaust cut out...
this one was made for US spec and dual exhaust... i just need to go buy a dual exhaust now cuz it looks wierd/wrong with the stock exhaust currently there

i think the real side skirts had some other small thing on them that the fakes didnt... not sure... was so long between seeing unfinished and finished product...lol

·
Forgets to check this
133 Posts
Ah,Did the covers have any brand name on them or so?
I'll try and find lunch box and see if he knows ethire.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Love the theme. Glad to see the great northwest reppin!! Keep it up man. :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Glad you got your box back, man. I loved the tiki 1.0 version, and the 2.0 continues to rock my world - especially the one with the uke on the hatch. Really looking forward to seeing it in person.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.