Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
hey guys!! since i'll be down there i may make it out! and then we can all caravan to the dinner at downtown disney.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Cravin said:
That is totally workable timewise. :D
is it? how far is claremont from disney?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
yellow_sub said:
hey guys!! since i'll be down there i may make it out! and then we can all caravan to the dinner at downtown disney.
That's what I was planning on doing...it's all good!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
well then most likely i'll be there to hang out with you guys! hope theres a trophy for under construction cause uhhhhh my car looks like crap right now!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
yellow_sub said:
well then most likely i'll be there to hang out with you guys! hope theres a trophy for under construction cause uhhhhh my car looks like crap right now!!
Yellow crap...uh oh!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Yellow crap...uh oh!
yeah i know.... i need to get it checked out.:eek:

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
KURBEE909 said:
Oh man, I dont know if I can pass up gambling, but then again your car looks really awesome and hardware is great to have to take home too. Will the rest of Scinergy So Cal attend with you and Cravin also?
you got a member of norcal scikotics right here that will be attending!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
KURBEE909 said:
Oh man, I dont know if I can pass up gambling, but then again your car looks really awesome and hardware is great to have to take home too. Will the rest of Scinergy So Cal attend with you and Cravin also?
yeah a good chunk of us will be there Kurbee :D

and yellow sub, I'm glad you can make it out to this show bro! Some things came up and I'm not going to be able to make it out to Disney Sat night but we can at least meet you at the show instead :)

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
KURBEE909 said:
Mafia is in the House! Is Evildave making a detour before SEMA to hang out?
no. i don't think so. i'll hit him up in a sec and try to talk him into it. he'll be with tim (scionsniper)also so hopefully they'll stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
dave won't be able to make it. he said he's cutting over at bakersfield. i'll be there though. i'm currently in Irvine!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.