Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST ANNUAL CALREMONT SCION SHOW

no entry fee required this event is fully sponsored by CLAREMONT SCION in appreciation of all scion owners and the cool cars they have created

Who??? all scion owners welcome

What??? first annual Claremont Toyota scion Competition

When????? October 28th 1pm-5pm

Where???? Claremont Scion off 10 freeway at Indian Hill blvd city of Claremont

Why???? who needs a why for a scion party??? but we will be giving away trophies for best XB, XA, and TC and best overall Scion wins a voucher for free parts from Claremont Toyota.

There will be a dj, free food, drink and prizes.....bring a friend or the whole family

winner of best overall gets a trophie and voucher for $300 parts
TOP XA, XB, TC get trophies

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys. hey sid, ok ng lang si utoy. translation - sid, your son is ok. yeah guys this show is free. first second and third place across the board. also included is best stock. oh yeah gotta love that so everyone can show. all scions are welcome here folks.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm scheduled to be in Laughlin that weekend, if I don't go I'll be at this show!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
KURBEE909 said:
thanks guys. hey sid, ok ng lang si utoy. translation - sid, your son is ok. yeah guys this show is free. first second and third place across the board. also included is best stock. oh yeah gotta love that so everyone can show. all scions are welcome here folks.
lol!!! it's Junior or dudong(with visayan accent) lol!!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
sounds like fun....hopefully i dont work

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey glad to see responses from the clubxb peeps. hope yall can make it. I'm also gonna ask claremont scion to throw in a jumper for the future scion owners. as for more info, its a free show and everything along within that line. food, prizes, giveaways and best stock car. this open for everyone with a scion. I will try to get the flyers out to all the clubs at west co, riverside, cerritos, so county, etc. thans again clubxb for showing interest.

·
Registered
107 Posts
sounds like ima be entering my 1st show then

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.