Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right now i don't care if i get flamed, but I'm looking for some rims.

they are the Veil Side Andrew Racing F rims

i got cash, but i dont want to go international with purchasing. If i have to, the reward will be lower for the find. So if your local/custom as some, ill pay for your troubles, after I pay for a full set of the rims.

p.s. I'm asking for clubxB.com and all of their members and associates for their help. I would like a set of these rims for my xB, and some other accessories to come. I was on ebay last night and looked at all 2,004 (2004 is a quanity of auctions/buy it nows ) products and not one really jumped at me. I am in dire need of xB products.

if all goes to hell, ill have to get these rims and to the Andrew Racing F's i would prefer these.
[br]okay, so i like bears. I honestly hope you can take me in deep sincerity

Attachments

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
from preludepower.com
"heyt1309-30-2002, 02:42 PM
forget it they finally emailed me back and i just found out teh rims are 950.00 per rim..... screw that...if i had the money but im in the airforce we cant afford that ****...maybe when i get my 350z haha il keep dreaming well check out the rims anyways....[/color:post_uid0]"

on another site, it says its discontinued. If you can find a used one its still going to be 5x114.3

·
Registered
916 Posts
I can get these but are for a wide body supra, Sc, or GS. They are black with a stainless lip in 18x9.5 -3 and 18x11 -22 with a 5 x 114. Thats the best I can do. But these are nearly impossible to find. They are discontinued and most if not all are in a bolt pattern of 5 x 114 or 4 x 114. I guess you could get these re-drillied if you want. They oly have 1 bolt pattern right now so you couls redrill it to 4 x100.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what about custom shops to customly "remake" them? id pay for that

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aaronle06 said:
what about custom shops to customly "remake" them? id pay for that

but remaking to a smaller size to fit the xB

·
Registered
916 Posts
You would have to have a wide body xB to fit these. Look at the offset. Its crazy!! It would cost you alot of money just for the car to fit the wheels. Then you have to get the wheels drilled or have spacers made to accept the 5 x 114 wheel. THe spacers are around $400 and to redrill them, i have no clue. To geta company to make a custom set would also be very hard. They would need a smaple of the wheel to copy so that they can get the correct face pattern. Then they can produce the wheel for you. If your serious about having custom made wheels made, I suggest calling Boyd Codington's http://www.boydshop.com/Pages/home.html casuae they have their own machine that makes whole wheels out of a block of metal.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so in theory with a wide body kit you would have to get to stop tire rub?

so if they didnt work iwth out the fenders on then they wouldnt work?

also would it need aftermarket susps.? coils or air?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Your gonna need fenderflares or a wide body xB or some type of lip flare. These are really aggressive wheels!! And you would probably look better on air with these big wheels.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dude this is going to be bad ass. lol i cant wait until i find them. do you have any idea where to get fenderflares for widebody and now will i have to do the rear panels? add fender and cut it? or what?

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
those aren;t real fender flares. theyre add ons. it doesnt give you more rrom to tuck and not rub. just covers the top of the tire.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:eek: i might just scrap the idea and not go to a junior college and just go to a private college.

p.s. bear rims are discontinued too. and they are 14's smaller than stock xB rims!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts