Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife called me last night. our Sienna got broken in. Broke the driverside sliding door glass. took her bag which also has my Digicam, and some of her personal stuff.
Freaki'n lowlife!!!! now I have to go through this trouble on having the van fixed. tried calling insurance, but they are close today.
anyone know how much a window glass like this cost? does insurance take care of this?
any input appreciated.
thanks,
sid

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Dang, sorry to hear your Sienna got burglarized.

If any of the stuff has your Social Security number, bank account info, Driver's License info, birthday,or the like, notify all of your banks, and do a credit check in a month or so.

No need to become a victim of Identity Theft also.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Crap! That totally sucks, Sid!!! I am pissed off for you - I hope they burn in hell for doing stuff like that to innocent, hardworking people, and especially at this time of year!

Karma's gonna bite 'em in the a$$ when they're not looking. Jerks! :mad:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks sir Brad!!
unfortunately, yes her purse that has her DL and SS card is also there. kept on telling her to leave ss card at home but she said her company needs a copy(before) and she tatally forget about leaving it at home. Does anyone know a number or company to report this incident to avoid identity theft?
please input more.
thank you so much,
sid

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you so much Angie!!!
the truth is, my life is getting worse and worse this past few months. From spousal misunderstanding, kids health problem, monetary problem and then this. It just keep coming. a few more of this and i'll explode.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Sounds like a rough time, sid. You gotta try to keep your perspective, worry only about the things that you can change. And let the rest of the stuff take care of itself.

And hang in there, you have friends that got-your-back! :)

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Hope you called police. Your insurance will take care of it window,camera ect. if you have a police report. As far as ID theft monitor your credit report and report any Bank or credit cards to the banks. Put stop payment on any checks if they were in there also. Really sorry to hear that happen just need to take the above steps and hope it all works out for ya.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you angie and carl. I hope insurance do take care of something. Yes theres a police report. thats the first thing I told her when she called me last night. she reported everything to the police, but forgot to tell some other stuff that where inside the van.
Its going to be a long day tomorrow.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
You did the right thing as far as other items she forgot just call them and have them add to report. I found other items missing after a police report when my car was broke into and called them and they just added them. Just hang in there it will be ok just do what you need to do and things will be ok. Hope they catch the little weasels that did this.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Sorry to hear that happened to you man. Even though things look bad now, it'll all work itself out in the end.

As said above by everyone else, get all your valuable info stopped before anything can happen.

Yes, we here at clubxb got yer back, even though we may be states away.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Hang in there Sid. You know what they say, it's always the darkest before the dawn. You've got my number, if I can help let me know.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks again carl, boombox and taz.
Taz, if I do call you in the near future, its going to be a hard decision one. i'll prolly contact Sir Brad too for he's currently or just getting over with it.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
dang Sid, that totally sucks!

hope better things happen to you guys in the future.

where did this happened?

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dang Sid, that totally sucks!

hope better things happen to you guys in the future.

where did this happened?
at her work's parking lot. 10fwy and Grand ave. The Assis-living Homes there called Regent.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
That sucks bad. Insurance will cover it, but you have to pay the deductable in most cases.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I'm really sorry to read this Sid. I hope things start changing for the better for you! But like Taz said.. things get worse before better.. If there's anything we can do let us know....

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
hey sid, i have a glass guy that ive used for both my front and rear window. he comes out to where yur at.
he is priced reasonable and does a great job too.
if yur interested, he's name is edgar, 818-787-7656. tellem eric w/ orange xB sentcha. he'll hook you up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.