Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyelse check out this 3 part series? I'm a liitle confused about the ending. There was some bad editing and whatnot and the next thing I know, there was a winner. But not the winner I thought it would be. At least the road race anyway. Although it was funny how everyone went balls to the wall at the start and almost every car broke in 5 laps. They should have known better. Good show anyway. fun to watch.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I've only caught bits and pieces of the first two episodes. (Saw most of the second.) It seems ok. I have no idea what Godfather's customs was doing there. They don't have the first clue about racing a car.

And what was the deal with them losing drivers? I know they lost their first driver, the black guy. Why did he leave? And what about their second driver? The ******* sounding Southern guy? He did a crap job driving the car, whined about how the car sucked and then quit.

I just don't understand why you would quit so easily. This was a short three part series that couldn't have taken more than a couple of weeks of your life.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that was interesting too. Sorry loser tC chicks. haha. typical of a tC owner. what do you expect when you show up last two nights in a row. they sucked with city driving.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yeah, caught a bit of the Forza thing, didn't really hold my interest. Ken Gushi got his ace handed to him in a drag race, SURPRISE! Don't know what that was supposed to prove.

Anyway, yeah, I became ashamed at the end of the 1st Bullrun episode. Those chicks were 100% cocky at the start and all through the second leg. Then, BAM! Hell, even I called them as going home. Then they got all whiney. That was odd.

Somebody should start a Bullrun thread. I have a feeling it may be interesting if it doesn't get too much drama going...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.