Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else think that ClubxB coulld use a facelift? Wouldn't it be better to have just one section instead of Website Support, Website Discussion and Club xB News? I'm not very clear on differences between those 3. Same goes for New Buyers and Introductions. Why 2 sections? May be those who have been posting here for a long time just got used to it, but as far as new members, that has to be confusing and amount of posts in wrong threads proofs that.
Also about Galleries, Scion xB Pictures- is that ever coming back? Might as well delete the dead links.
The forum has been running great lately. Fast, Search function works well, no crushes, etc, may be time for some clean-up to simplify things to make everything more user friendly?

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
i agree with the facelift. yet, moderators dont have access to change things around and admissions are the only one at this point. it would be nice if moderators have access to do so since im on this forum 23hrs.

·
SUSPNJNKY
5,599 Posts
agree with victor about the scion xB pictures being dead and gone unless they resurrected. As for the Face lift - i think it might be cool to see a new layout and a fresh scheme as well

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, i understand that these things would be up to Admins to change. I just thought i may bring this subject up here to see if it even makes sense to other people.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
There go Victor and AO stirring the pot again. Sheesh guys can't you just leave well enough alone?

Just kidding. You guys have valid points. =)

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
May be those who have been posting here for a long time just got used to it, but as far as new members, that has to be confusing and amount of posts in wrong threads proofs that.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's an understatement!

We've asked about re-naming the website support forum (removing the "Scion xB" portion)...

New buyers - that can go away IMO.

The various galleries - I don't think they're ever coming back.

Club xB News - We need more of it to make that section valid.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
sorry that I dont know but I ask with good intentions...

is this all for chat or are y'all in a position to make changes?

if so are we just talking about color schemes/actual layout/total revamp?

my personal opinion is the color is horrible and looks old

navigation is somewhat confusing and not too user friendly when creating new posts

some sections dont seem to be updated too often (from what I can see)
ClubxB News
Frontpage Articles
New Buyers (just seems as people are asking questions they can ask in other sections)

The market place is nice but people dont follow the rules when posting which makes it hard to decipher what is for sale/trade/what gen etc.....a selection process when posting here would be effective

please in no way am I talking smack, I love this site and quite enjoy the simplicity but a few updates would help as the community grows....of course this is only my opinion folks

one last thing...PCH - i agree that on SL the red is too much..its distracting and makes it difficult to read/focus which is why I only spend my time here :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.