Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm rooting for the Huntington Beach Bad Boy Tito Ortiz!
:D

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
FYI: UFC 59 Reality Check

RESULTS:

Tim Sylvia Wins by Stoppage (Referee) at 2:43 in the 1st round .

Tito Ortiz Wins by Split Decision at 15:00 in the 3rd round .

Sean Sherk Wins by Unanimous Decision at 15:00 in the 3rd round .

Jeff Monson Wins by Split Decision at 15:00 in the 3rd round .

David Terrell Wins by Submission in the 1st round by Rear Naked Choke.

Jason Lambert Wins by Stoppage (Referee) at 2:37 in the 2nd round .

Thiago Alves Wins by Stoppage (Referee) at 2:54 in the 1st round .

Evan Tanner Wins by Submission at 3:14 in the 1st round by Triangle Choke.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up_2 said:
lmao...sorry no offense, just thought it was funny for you to ask...lmao
No offense taken, I'm a comedian :D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I'm almost wanting to buy UFC 60 just to see Hughes and Gracie! Man that could be really good.

We will get to see how Gracie has kept himself up and how his Jujitsu fares against Hughes and his truly mixed style.

Anybody around here want to split the cost???

:D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hughes is going to drop Gracie!!!!!!!!!! It's a different fight since the good ol days of the Gracie Smother and Cover with the ghe(spell check this please). And plus Hughes is just in magnificent shape. I'm still bummed out about Arlovski, cuz he was starting to defend. Ref's in UFC are too protective IMO:cool:

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Hughes is going to drop Gracie!!!!!!!!!! It's a different fight since the good ol days of the Gracie Smother and Cover with the ghe(spell check this please). And plus Hughes is just in magnificent shape. I'm still bummed out about Arlovski, cuz he was starting to defend. Ref's in UFC are too protective IMO:cool:
Spell check: (Gi) :p
yeah, it'll be a good one.
if Gracie is going to wear his Gi, he better use it when he has Huges on the ground. Lot of Brazilian fighter's do not use, or know how to use the Gi for chocking out opponents. This technique is highly effective in Judo matches.
I've used it plenty of time in practice, and in matches. It's like having a third hand :D

if the match goes longer, Gracie has the upper hand.

Matt needs to get down to business, by standing up and stricking, and doing much damage quickly and staying off the ground much as possiable.
or
just get Gracie to the ground & pound position and relentlessly drop bombs on Gracie, and end it quickly. If Matt cannot finish with the ground & pound, we're in for a long and technical fight. Bottom , whos got Endurance.

I live in L.A., and the fight has soldout quick!, PAYPERVIEW time.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Too bad with the new UFC rules you can't wear gi's anymore:eek: Now we will see what Gracie is really about. I think Matt will get em to the ground and just roll him up in a ball. He is going to be too quick for old man Gracie:p If it was a PrideFC fight, he could wear his gi, and he would win easliy(no cage to hold eachother against).

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i love UFC fighting. ive been into the whole boxing thing lately (personally) and am wanting to bulk up and try some amateur UFC stuff. its awesome. if i was closer Alex, i would TOTALLY be down for splittin the cost and goin on the UFC 60 with ya.

scotty

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ScionScotty said:
i love UFC fighting. ive been into the whole boxing thing lately (personally) and am wanting to bulk up and try some amateur UFC stuff. its awesome. if i was closer Alex, i would TOTALLY be down for splittin the cost and goin on the UFC 60 with ya.

scotty
*Note to self, don't piss off ScionScotty :eek: :D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
haha. its all good. it takes a LOT to piss me off. if you ask anyone that has seen me, i dont look like much of a fighter at all. i look like an out of shape fat white kid. i guess looks can be decieving at times. :p

scotty

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.