Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
:eek: WOW!!:eek: THESE ARE AWESOME!!! MY NEXT SET FOR SURE!!!

Oh yeah, by the way, im just kidding. They always say the truest form of flattery is imatation. So who ever came up with the orginal works should feel honored...or disgusted like the rest of us.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
bB626 said:
sad to see that some of the authentic wheels are getting copied now... :(
Theres OH too many copies out of authentic wheels. For **** sake thats all Rota does is copy. They havent designed a wheel in house I dont think ever. Almost all the Works have a copy (aside from a few of the VIP wheels), and pretty much every SSR has a copy. Even your schumachers have copies man! lol. Its a sad world, considering you cant get the right offsets or widths really. Plus rolling up to someone with the real thing, and having them asking "Hey are those wheels the real deal" and having to slink away saying no, cant feel good. Im all for people getting things they can afford, because it doesnt make sense not to, but it comes at a sacrifice IMHO.

Im sure people will get these like they do all the others, and the world will go on. the real people that will be hurt will be all the customers, who eventually force a business outta production because their wheels are being undercut by another manuf. who produces cookie cutter copies. SSR is a perfect example of this stuff. (who are now owned by Tanabe)

·
Registered
630 Posts
You buy the REAL rims because you also get to order a custom offset unlike all these fake copies out there that come with only one offset. They may look alike but everyone knows they are fake.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Found the thread D. Too bad Im not a fan of these rims at all. I just wanted to see who was making the knock-offs and of course its our friends at Drag. They love to copy. Usually they stick to copying Rota which is funny because a lot of Rota wheels are copies of Volk and Advan...

Hey look, Im on clubxB...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts