Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running foglights other than the OEM... i was thinking of getting some to go on the very bottom grill... any pictures?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
xBx29xEF said:
Anyone running foglights other than the OEM... i was thinking of getting some to go on the very bottom grill... any pictures?
Sid has a set of fogs in his lower grill. They look pretty good.

(The scallops are photoshopped, only picture I have. :eek: )

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
You can see the one's I used to have mounted in my user profile pictures, and they were very easy to install and make. All you have to remove are the two side panels of the lower grill. Cheap square (matches the box theme:D ) fog lights from Walmart and some shelf support brackets from Lowes a couple of bolts and some self taping screws and your in buisness. Like I said very easy, cheap and work very well. Also if the lens gets cracked, very easy and inexpensive to replace.

Let me know if you like these, maybe I can send you a complete set (lights, Hella high power wiring harness, factory type switch, spare lenses etc...) for a little cash?

I also have a set of driving lights in clear with CATZ high power bulbs.

Attachments

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Sid has a set of fogs in his lower grill. They look pretty good.

(The scallops are photoshopped, only picture I have. :eek: )

those are just the kind im looking for... the measurements should be no bigger than 3x5 3/4... thats the size of the grill that comes off..

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I was just about to start this same topic...but i want to wo with something round, like the Noblese(sp) or some prokector foggers...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nissan Sentra fogs. :p

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
xBx29xEF said:
those are just the kind im looking for... the measurements should be no bigger than 3x5 3/4... thats the size of the grill that comes off..
PM Sid. I think he got them at Pep Boys or some place like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.