Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, i go to a scion dealer to pick up a fog light relay and switch... but i walk out empty handed :( :( ... why are those tiny little things so expensive :confused: 75 bucks for the relay and 45 for the switch :eek:
anyone know where i can get these things cheaper or maybe an alternative part... i installed some aftermarket fog lights and thinking of using the factory pre-wire connection but not for another 120 just for a tiny relay and switch...

help, what else can i do... i really want to use the factory connections...

oh and also, for the ones with the factory fogs, can you turn on the fogs without turning the headlights on???

Thank you...:D

·
Registered
176 Posts
you should be able to find a relay at any auto parts store, if need be pull your horn relay from the fuse box under the hood to bring in with you, it is the same relay. as for the switch, lowes has some great rocker switches that fit right in the factory holes, i think they were about $5 each. a couple of crimp connectors and you should be all set. hope this helps.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will those other relays will fit right on the factory fog light relay plug?
thank you for all the help, i was thinking of just wiring it separately from everything else and yes, take the risk of leaving them on when the igniton is off... i dont know, i'll just have to look into this more...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.