Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys.... and gals....
know where I can find the fog light similiar to the ones that are on the AE86 from the comic Initial D??
they dun hafta be exactly the same, but similiar size, and they MUST be in yellow....
thanks for your precious time and valuable help

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yep, those are Hella foglights. I want to say 181s, but I don't think taht's right. I had the rectangular driving lights on both of my Celicas.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I was going for the same look. I found these at Advanced Auto part for under twenty bucks, used some corner braces from Lowes and some self drilling screws to attach to the underside of the lower bumper in place of the pull off side panels. You can see them in my avatar, but I've changed my grills since those pictures taken at Snowshoe. Hope this helps and it is really inexpensive compared to the Hella option and they fit easily.

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sorry, I never got around to taking pictures of them on at night, and the new grills won't allow them to fit (gotta find something new to work).:( If anyone is interested I got two sets of these lights that I could sell for cheap? I bought two so I would have spare lenses and bulbs, that could be easily switched out if one got damaged by a rock or something. I got a pair of Hella FF50 from my prevoius car I'm going to try to use.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.