Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay..picked up my xB last night. Can't for the life of me figure out how to turn the fog lights on? Help?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
xB2006 said:
Okay..picked up my xB last night. Can't for the life of me figure out how to turn the fog lights on? Help?
They will only come on with your headlights, with the switch on of coarse.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
xB2006 said:
I figured it out this morning. Not very bright are they......:cool:
I wouldn't know, I have a conversion and never seen the OEM's in action. You could always get some Luminics Bulbs to put in them. I got them in mine, JDM Yellow, they are sweet.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
You need to adjust them, factory adjustment is way to low to be of any use. I adjusted my headlights and fogs in my driveway at night by lighting up my garage door. For the headlights, turn the knob clockwise to pull them up, counter clock wise will lower them. The higher they are the further down the road they will light up.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Padanky said:
I wouldn't know, I have a conversion and never seen the OEM's in action. You could always get some Luminics Bulbs to put in them. I got them in mine, JDM Yellow, they are sweet.

huh ... that's odd... I'm with Padanky on this one.. my fogs are like aircraft landing lights and run people off the road if I flash them when I get brighted.. :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
i went and bought hyperwhite bulbs for my fogs much brighter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.