The fog light thing is easy, but not complete. The way it’s done now they’ll stay on all the time, even with the car off. I still need to tie it into the relay for the parking lights but here’s how I got to this point:
1) Remove the left and right a/c knobs and the screws behind them.
2) Gently pull on the bottom of the surround and work your way up. It doesn’t need to come all the way off.
3) Remove the oven and disconnect the clip from the fog light switch.
4) Open the clip by popping open the top of the clip with a small flat head screwdriver.
5) With that same driver, push the white wire out of the clip and reconnect it the positive post on the switch. Close the clip and set it off to the side, you’re done with it now.
6) Now make a small patch wire with a female connector on one end and a ring connector on the other.
7) Connect the female side to the neg. post on the fog light switch and the ring side to the mounting screw right behind the oven.
8 ) Reassemble in the reverse order.
Wow after all the other things I've done to the lunch box I finally decided to do this. And GEEEEZ it was SO EASY only took about 20 minutes from start to finish and including the time to find the tools/wire/female connector/electircal tape. It was SUPER EASY. Now I have to hurry up and install the 3000K HID that I had lying in the garage for the foglights. Right now I just have the yellow luminics. Thanks for the how to post.
because the human race is a visually driven beast, especially w/digital revolution we cant feel, hear, smell, or taste the experience, so good detailed pics help fill the sensory deficits left behind from not being there in person