Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people. I’m the happy owner of a 2004 Xb RS1.0. My pops bought it new in 04 and I inherited it from him when he died. Current mods are pretty simple. K&N drop in filter, Alpine head unit and speakers all the way around, some dynamat, and Borbet 16” wheels.

I’m planning a mild stereo install (like 500w total power. 2x10” subs at most), and looking for options for a leather wrapped steering wheel.
Have we as a community figured out what Toyota/Lexus/Scion wheels work on the 1st Gen Xb without modification?

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB Automatic
106 Posts
That is a sharp lookin' ride! Welcome aboard.

Haven't been on here enough to know about other "stock" rim options, but will be paying close attention, for sure.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey people. I’m the happy owner of a 2004 Xb RS1.0. My pops bought it new in 04 and I inherited it from him when he died. Current mods are pretty simple. K&N drop in filter, Alpine head unit and speakers all the way around, some dynamat, and Borbet 16” wheels.

I’m planning a mild stereo install (like 500w total power. 2x10” subs at most), and looking for options for a leather wrapped steering wheel.
Have we as a community figured out what Toyota/Lexus/Scion wheels work on the 1st Gen Xb without modification?
First of all, my/our condolences on your Dad passing. Second, I believe it can fit up to 19"s but you won't have much wheel well space and it'll ride like crap. The ones you have do look sweet though. Welcome to the club...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For clarification: I’m not talking about changing the wheels. I’m talking about the steering wheel. I’m specifically asking if there are factory Toyota leather wrapped steering wheels that bolt on to our cars with no further modifications.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a sharp lookin' ride! Welcome aboard.

Haven't been on here enough to know about other "stock" rim options, but will be paying close attention, for sure.
Steering wheel, man. Steering wheel. LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First of all, my/our condolences on your Dad passing. Second, I believe it can fit up to 19"s but you won't have much wheel well space and it'll ride like crap. The ones you have do look sweet though. Welcome to the club...
Thanks. I miss my pops in the worst way. I chose the Borbets for him and they were on the car within a month of delivery. They aren’t going anywhere. I’m talking about the steering wheel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts