Scion xB Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Beige is a nice color contrast with green, but my favorite color is purple so...I am going to use a plum colored crushed velvet for fabric, still don't know what to do with the pillars though. I am sure it will come to me.

not to be a brown noser but after reading the first post that you made, it feels good that you agreed with me :)

·
Registered
16,741 Posts
subscribed. (yes i know this is an old thread)

but i do like to hear this "flow" concept being discussed. It is very interesting to someone called an arist by everyone but herself. I do wish there were more pics in the beginning because some of us (OK, maybe just me) don't know all the dif kits, wheels, wings etc. - and throwing names out seriously clogs my google. pics make it clear to us visual learners. i would like more pics.

I have to say i think modding a car is an artform in itself. i also think it is OK to ask other people's opinions because so many people here have tons of experience and insight. However, do what you want with that info. Mr. Scotty Tuned gives his thoughts on things that help and hinder flow. That's info right there.:)

just remember that some folks will always fall into the "other" category. And we may truly appreciate what others do, even if we don't emulate it.

Saul Goodman.:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Black_Box>> C'mon now, don't say your Hornet has "negative flow" and not follow that up with pics!!

·
Registered
16,741 Posts
...he's prolly waiting til he mounts the awesome new wheels.

and the hornet is one kind of a look, or genre, or style, or whatever.:rolleyes:

it's a special aquired taste.:D

hey aaron! pics!

·
Registered
113 Posts
ok dude, you're crazy!! THAT, my friend, is a cool car!! I dunno what it is about cars like that, but there is a sort of quality to them that makes them stand apart from all other cars and create their own criteria for cool and for flow, and they are completely unapologetic about it!

Maybe it's the vague post-apocalypse look? The big ol' bull bars on the front definitely add to that look!

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
101 - 111 of 111 Posts