Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pensacola Scikotics
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well okay then!!! There is yet another panhandle box!! Welcome!!

Oh..and by the way...there is this little thing we have here...you gotta post pics of the box...stock, wild, clean, or dirty....we just LOVE pictures here! :D

·
i love my box
429 Posts
sweet! one more person near me!! oh wow... we kinda make a nice little line! oh hey just wanted to let you guys know that it seems that every tuesday at the swamp they have a bunch of cars... not sure what it is... but from what i hear it doesnt have a single xb there... so if im not flying that night im going to make a trip down with a few of my friends. if you guys wanna get together and roll up let me know

·
TOCC - Team Scion
83 Posts
whats new in the panhandle people?>
Hey TOAST,

Panama City is starting to get some modded Scions running around. I viewed a orange 1st gen xB that is really nice and two silver ones that I plan on chatting with when I can catch them!

I found three mostly stock xB's...they do have rims...at office buildings and three more out near Tyndall Air Force Base! I met one xB driver that was not friendly AT ALL - first one for me! I think he must have BORROWED it from someone! LOL

I heard from scionofPCFL that he sold the silver 2008 xD that we all drove at FridayFest a few nights ago! I think you and Alisha would really enjoy FridayFest in Sept or November. There is not one in October, as it will be merged with our beer festival...Octoberfest - which I KNOW YOU WOULD LOVE! Lots of stuff happening for Scions in Panama City!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, things are picking up quite a bit with Scions on the Emerald Coast!

When you get back to AMERICA the beautiful next month...Gina and I will drive over to FWB and check out the car spots you know about and do a SCION CRUISE! Until then...keep spreading the word about SCIONS..to those middle eastern folks!

:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.