Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Damn nice...i was gonna get some and mount them above the wheels pointing down at the tires...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BoxerRebellion said:
Awesome... did you mount them directly to the drums for the rears?

Yes I did, and I thought heat might be a factor but I have taken two road trips since then and not had any problems. One road trip was about 4 hours oneway, I figured if they were going to get hot and fall off that would have done it......lol.

Thanks for the props! I love the way they turned out.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Skeeter said:
How about some install pics?

I guess I could take a pic of where I stuck them...lol. There really isn't that much involved in installing them.

I love me some double-sided sticky tape! :D :p

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
In theory, unless you drove with your e-brake on, they would never heat up and melt or anything right? I mean the only time the drum has pressure applied to it is when the e-brake is on. Am I just confused maybe? You should be good to leave it there. Made sense to me when I was thinkin it in my head. lol.

Thats cool youll be at Ames. I cant wait to start hittin up the show scene this summer!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hmm... I like those... Too bad I'm still using steelys...

Btw, how did you do the honey comb grill to light up like that? Did you use the Flex LED strips? I was thinking about doing that but not sure how the end result be.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
......ufo????

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
That's a lot of light in the last pic, looks sweet!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.