Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Scion/Toyota Addicted
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a xb1, as I have been a fan since release. And as usual I am having no luck in finding parts to achieve the look I want. I have looked all over the internet for carbon flares. EBay, forums, google, and even yahoo Japan. Does anyone who has been in the scene ,know were to find these gems. I prefer bolt on style but am up for anything at this point. Just need to cover the tire as it sticks out about 1 to 1.5 inches.

·
Respect the VVT-I
1,270 Posts
I recently purchased a xb1, as I have been a fan since release. And as usual I am having no luck in finding parts to achieve the look I want. I have looked all over the internet for carbon flares. EBay, forums, google, and even yahoo Japan. Does anyone who has been in the scene ,know were to find these gems. I prefer bolt on style but am up for anything at this point. Just need to cover the tire as it sticks out about 1 to 1.5 inches.
http://www.fiberglassmafia.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Not my xB so not sure on the fitment

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a set of universal bolt on ones that were supposed to fit. Look like you’d have to cut a lot out though. Stupid eBay. Wait 4 weeks to get here from China and don’t fit the same car as pictured or described. And they want me to pay for shipping them back for a refund lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.