Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, last evening I had a meetup of sort with some of my friends and out of he blue another old friend turned up with his revamp bB.... the car had been in the shop for the last three months having a major nip and tuck...... pardon the crummy shots, which was taken about midnight ...... the car is not 100% done as yet, have some touch up to do..... and we will be entering this into a dress up competition......

He is running on "Air Bomber".....

Front dash, custom made covers....

Matching front seats and door panel inserts.....

Back seats.....

and of course matching roof liner....

More pictures will come when he turn up for our show.... I am not posting these pictures in any Singapore forum as the owner has requested that his project be kept under wraps until all's done........ btw the car is going back to the shop today,....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I like the wheels.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It's not my style but I can appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this ride. It's beautiful! Keep up the good work and good luck with your competition.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
ctruss said:
I am now cleaning the puke off my monitor.

That xB will haunt me forever, it is that bad.
what are you talking about? thats insanly nice. just for you heres my interrior. hope you puke again.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
does it belong to the Jet-Puff marshmellow man? I heard he ran off to Singapore! Loving it, not digging the fabric, makes me all sticky just thinking about it...I like my seats to BREATHE. But the rest, I dig.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I love the style, just not the vinyl.....now they yellow Sub makes me want to roll up in a ball inside it! FUZZ!

Sub...you should SO get all the blue meanies, the finger, and the beatle figurines to put in your car! I LOVE BLUE MEANIES!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
thanks fo rthe props guys.
ctruss not the reaction i expected. thank you.
as for the yellow submarine stuff i have a bit as you can see in the pic and i will get more i'm just have too many other projects to finish right now. in a few months ebay will be my best friend as well as another beatles site i've found.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Sir said:
I have a t-shirt you can have, if you can wear an xL.
i don't wear an XL but i'm sure i could use it in my car.

·
Registered
657 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Nice! I want those wheels!!

Dion I know someone here in norcal that has those wheels for sale, I almost bought them too. But I wanted something bigger than 17inch. Still a very stylish wheel. :D Whats up KapitanE!! Nice meet ups over there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.