Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had 3 FJ cruisers (black sand pearl, sky blue, black cherry pearl) arrive at our dealership today. they were here for about an hour before heading right down the road to central atlantic toyota headquarters. really neat looking car. looking forward to our next arrival of them.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i was so excite to see the FJ Cruiser on the road back in January. here are some pics that my friend took when we are heading to a mini-meet, lol (sorry, camera phone quality...)

you can see my xB on back of the FJ

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Saw one up close! They are actually HOT!!! I like it!!! I didn't think I would really but it reminds me of my JEEP I had!!

Light on mirror and under carriage brush guard!

This one is not for sale yet its just to generate interest!! Starting at 25K!! :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Kinda looks like an offroad Honda Element

·
Registered
339 Posts
I just went to the dealer and saw a sivler one. My firend that drove me said "looks like one of those hondas with the plastic fenders" :) Maybe it's a side effect of those silly clam-shell doors?

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
yesterday when i was going to pick up my mom at my aunt's house, i passed by the local Toyota dealership and saw the blue FJ turning right onto my direction. he was following me for more than 3 miles till he hit the freeway...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.