Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 I SAY 3 FIX IT VIOLATIONS ON 1 TICKET...I GOT THAT STUPID TICKET YESTERDAY MO FO ASS CHP...(GOT NOTHING AGAINST COPS BUT THAT DUDE WAS A TOTAL ASS HOLE)
OK TELL ME WHY HE PULLED ME OVER INSTEAD OF THAT RSX WHOSE EXHAUST WAS FREAKIN LOUDER THAN MINE...HE PULLS ME OVER AND SAYS IM PULLING YOU OVER FOR MODIFIED EXHAUST, I GIVE HIM MY LICENCE AND REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE...AND COMES BACK AND SAYS IM ALSO WRITING YOU UP FOR YOUR FRONT LICENCE PLATE NOT BEING THERE AND YOUR FRONT WINDOW TINT...FOR YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE SEEN MY FRONT WINDOWS...THEY ARE STILL CLEAR ENOUGH TO SEE MY ASS IF I WERE TO MOON YOU...DAMN IT!!! SO THATS THAT:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
I feel your pain I got pulled over for tinted windows last week. I wasn't doing anything I just happened to drive past her. After I get the ticket she tells me I'm "only" going to write you up for the tint..... I guess it could have been worse ehh?

Now I'm noticing how so many people have way darker tint than I do. Dang even the used car lot across the street from where I was stopped had most of the cars with limo tint on the side windows. I was soo tempted to tell her to go over there and fill her ticket quota. :mad:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
*knock on wood* we've never been bothered in LA and he has LIMO and its so dark we have to roll the window done to turn or see oncoming traffic!!

I feel for you!!!! Goodluck! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
thats not good.... i always go to L.A. with my car with tint on the front.

One time i was driving on L.A. freeway CHP followed me and i know Why Because he can not see me with my tinted window. When he was in back of me, i guess he look at my plate (Nevada plate), so he just drove by me....

i use to live in L.A. for 13 yrs. I used to drive my modified cars..... i always pulled over. thats why I move to las vegas.:) :D :cool:

·
Registered
168 Posts
i hope you people getting tickets for tint realize that in CA - since they changed the law a few years back from NO tint being allowed, to a law that says a UV filtering film with a specified darkness IS allowed - that they MUSt meter the window with a calibrated meter in order to PROVE that the window is in fact DARKER than the laws' stated limit - without that meter reading a ticket is completely worthless. It is no better than writing you a ticket for doing 41mph in a 35 and the cop saying "well.. I aint got a speed gun... and I didn't actually TEST you.. but you LOOKED like you were doing 41.. so here's your citation.". We all of course that would be horseshit and wouldn't hold up 10 seconds in court. The tint law is the same way.

It was much easier in the 90's when tint just wasn't allowed... no need to meter it... if you got film... "sign here please." When that law was enacted. my father had no yet retired and he told all his deputies in Santa Barbara county to simply not enforce that law, it was more trouble than it was worth.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ya ive been there time and time again!!! Pisses me off everytime!!! At least they are just fix it tickets and not moving violations because then you would be paying the man a grip of money and have to waste a saturday in traffic School!! Good Luck!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
at least you got a fix it ticket for it, mine was just pay the price

·
Registered
485 Posts
meh, find someone who is a cop and ask em for one of those police stickers. if another officer sees it, most of the time they wont pull you over, or they will just give you a warning when they notice it when they walk up to your car.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
26708(a) VC - transparent material on window.

·
Registered
84 Posts
At least they did'nt drag you out and work you over with night sticks and/or a stun gun. Never been to LA but thats the kind of stuff the rest of the country sees.

·
Registered
526 Posts
bbRydr said:
GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 I SAY 3 FIX IT VIOLATIONS ON 1 TICKET...I GOT THAT STUPID TICKET YESTERDAY MO FO ASS CHP...(GOT NOTHING AGAINST COPS BUT THAT DUDE WAS A TOTAL ASS HOLE)
OK TELL ME WHY HE PULLED ME OVER INSTEAD OF THAT RSX WHOSE EXHAUST WAS FREAKIN LOUDER THAN MINE...HE PULLS ME OVER AND SAYS IM PULLING YOU OVER FOR MODIFIED EXHAUST, I GIVE HIM MY LICENCE AND REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE...AND COMES BACK AND SAYS IM ALSO WRITING YOU UP FOR YOUR FRONT LICENCE PLATE NOT BEING THERE AND YOUR FRONT WINDOW TINT...FOR YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE SEEN MY FRONT WINDOWS...THEY ARE STILL CLEAR ENOUGH TO SEE MY ASS IF I WERE TO MOON YOU...DAMN IT!!! SO THATS THAT:mad: :mad: :mad:
i fell your pain i got pulled over for yellow head lights then got slamed with tinted windows and exhaust i just got that **** signed off two weeks ago dam la rampark ass holes

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
there is this one chick i used to work with...i think she is the coolest...she had her windsheild with 20%...i was trying to get mine done too...her mom worked at the DMV...i was even trying to get the Doc to get me a tint waiver when i was getting out of the Corps so i can have darker that legal tine...like 5%...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.