First timer tammie

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  mybadbox 
#1 ·

and yes i have more OMC

See less See more
#8 ·
Good job. Nice pics!

#9 ·
:eek: I'm blushing, Ric!! It takes a lot to make me blush, too. You took some nice pix and I'm glad I got to meet you. I hope that I get to see more of you at future meets. It sucks I can't make it to the 2yr SE Anniversary, maybe next year???:(

I can't wait to see the pix of the models, but with 350 pix I understand that it'll take a while. Hmmm, wonder if Gabe knows about the pix with his car yet....LOL!!!:D Hope his woman doesn't find out...YIKES!! Hee-hee!!

#15 ·
Thats so funny, I remember that you guys were looking for me and I had just left to go look for you guys! :D So these are the pics you guys took at my car, very nice tammie! Does evildave know about you touching his lady angela,tammie? I was wondering why my hood at boob prints on it! Now I know! DAM, looking good with michelle there too!! wow, it was just a hot night for all the scion girls!!

#16 ·
Stylis said:
Thats so funny, I remember that you guys were looking for me and I had just left to go look for you guys! :D So these are the pics you guys took at my car, very nice tammie! Does evildave know about you touching his lady angela,tammie? I was wondering why my hood at boob prints on it! Now I know! DAM, looking good with michelle there too!! wow, it was just a hot night for all the scion girls!!
LOL!! I had fun doing that and yes we were looking for you. Turns out, you were on our side.:p What?? I thought Dave likes that stuff??? Hee-hee {evil-grin} And Michelle was looking pretty hawt herself, glad that her and Jeff made it.

Got a quick pic of us Team NVS/NorCal Scion Girls:

Thanks for letting us use your box!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.